Web & App Maintenance Manager
Part-time - 20 hours/week
📍Location: Remote or at our office in Berlin Mitte
Company: Dance Masterclass is an online streaming platform dedicated to the art of dance. Founded in 2021, we've built a community of dancers in over 100 countries. As part of our dedicated team, you'll help provide the best learning experiences for dancers worldwide.
- Update and maintain our website and app using their respective internal editors.
- Implement design changes and content updates.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create landing pages and campaign sites.
- Implement changes quickly based on team feedback.
You love to work efficiently and use AI tools like ChatGPT.
You are digitally skilled and very quick on the computer
- No programming or developer knowledge required. Experience with website builder platforms such as Wix, Squarespace, or similar is sufficient.
- You are a recent graduate, with your degree completion not being more than 24 months ago.
- Detail-oriented work style and the ability to respond quickly to requests.
- Basic knowledge in UX/UI design is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hours with the option to work remotely or in our centrally located office in Berlin.
- The chance to be a part of a growing and passionate team
- Beautiful Office >>> See here.
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you!
Kindly send us an email with your CV along with a short selfie video (max. 2 mins) where you introduce yourself and address these 2 questions:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. What do you know about Dance Masterclass?
(We assure you that your video will be handled with complete discretion and confidentiality).
We are looking forward to your email!