Location: 📍 Berlin, Germany
Hours: Full time
Type of Work: Hybrid – 3 days in office (in Berlin) and 2 days remote per week.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be the operational backbone of daily operations, managing schedules and facilitating seamless communication between the CEO, team members, and external collaborators. A key part of this role is the ability to learn quickly and independently complete tasks with high speed and accuracy, and protect the time of the CEO.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as editing emails and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Organizing travel and itineraries for the CEO, the film crew and our guest artists
- Organize and manage pre-production tasks for filming such as location scouting, booking freelancers, budget management.
- Available on weekends during intense periods of work, filming, or travel.
- Ensure CEO has an updated calendar at least 2 months ahead of schedule.
- Attend in-person meetings and film productions as needed.
- Retrieve and disperse mail and shipments from the mailroom, personal home, and company office.
- Select and send gifts for special occasions to teammates, Business Partners, family, and friends.
- Occasionally driving the CEO, and other teammates to meetings or film set.
- Be present on shooting days and assist with set management / project management
- Conduct research projects, such as market research and candidate sourcing
- Perform minor accounting, invoicing, accounts payable, and data entry tasks
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Incredible executor. You are given a project with loose directions and the team can trust you to work backwards, build a clear action plan, and successfully complete the project while hitting your deadlines
- You are tech savvy, digitally skilled and very quick on the computer
- Excellent communication skills in english & german (bonus).
- You love to work efficiently and use AI tools to boost your productivity.
- Able to self-direct, motivate, and manage your time effectively.
- Ability to learn quickly and execute at a high level with both speed and accuracy
- Capable of managing high-stress environments efficiently.
- Proficient with GSuite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Must reside in Berlin, Germany
You will join a team of curious and passionate folks committed to creating the best learning experiences for dancers around the world.
We value transparency, collaboration, and results. We are a small core team with open doors for new ideas, where everyone's actions have a meaningful impact.
Please send us an email with your CV and a selfie video (max. 3 mins) in which you answer the following 3 questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What do you know about Dance Masterclass?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
(We assure you that your video and personal data will be handled with complete discretion and confidentiality).
We are looking forward to your email!